International students are an important part of our student body. We welcome students from all cultures and backgrounds to study fashion and design at our school in Milan, making for a diverse and dynamic student population and providing a study environment which resembles what students will encounter once in the world of work.
We have a dedicated Student Services Team who provide full support and assistance to our international students throughout all phases of their journey with us.
Our friendly and experienced staff can provide advice on all aspects of student life, including the following:
- Accommodation search (through our links with real estate agents and accommodation providers)
- Applying for a residence permit
- Registering for healthcare
- Opening a bank account
- Other practical support (getting a SIM card, advice on local shops and where to buy food etc.)
- Social life
- Paperwork and bureaucratic procedures
- Other aspects related to settling into life in Milan
If you would like more information on how we support international students, please contact us through the form on this website.