Our experts in Orientation & Guidance, Recruitment & Admissions
Our Student Advisers play an important role in providing information and guidance to all prospective students and get to know each student individually to ensure that all students receive full support throughout their application and enrolment at Accademia del Lusso.
Role of a Student Adviser
Student Advisers at ADL are much more than admissions experts; they perform many different tasks and are a key point of reference for all prospective students and applicants. Here are just some of the tasks they perform on a daily basis:
- Interact with prospective students via telephone, email, video chat, instant messaging, and in-person meetings where possible.
- Advise on the best course match based on applicants’ career goals and interests.
- Provide information about all aspects of ADL, including career prospects, course details and curricula, application procedures and documents, immigration procedures, the school itself and its staff, activities and facilities, accommodation options and more.
- Send course guides via email and other useful material to get to know ADL and the courses offered
- Review application/enrolment documents and provide any documents the student may need relating to immigration procedures.
- Follow the entire application and admissions procedure together with each applicant.
Meet the team
You’ll get to know your Student Adviser well during the admissions procedure. Take a look at their profiles below.
Request info now…
Turn your PASSION into a CAREER
Dounia El Fadli
Dounia works as a Student Adviser in the International Office. She is a native speaker of Arabic and Italian, and also speaks fluent French and English. Dounia was born in Italy and has also lived in Morocco where she completed her high school studies. She gained a degree in Italian Language and Culture in Italy.
Dounia joined the International Office at Accademia del Lusso in 2014, working as a Student Adviser and performing other international office tasks particularly regarding relations with French-speaking Arab countries, including visits in person to schools, universities, and existing and potential partners. She is a key point of contact for students including for visa and immigration procedures and for recruitment agencies. Outside ADL, Dounia’s main interests are music, languages, and cooking.
Carlo is an Italian and British dual national born in Milan. He is a native speaker of both languages and has studied and lived in London as well as other areas of the United Kingdom.
Professionally, Carlo has experience performing advisory and administrative functions in a variety of settings and organisations. At Accademia del Lusso, Carlo works within the International Office as a Student Adviser, corresponding with prospective international applicants to enable and oversee admissions. He also carries out face-to-face meetings and guided visits of the school for students and their families. In his free time, Carlo enjoys applied arts, with a particular interest for urban photography, sketching and graphic design.
Jasmina joined the International Office at Accademia del Lusso in 2016 but has been working for the Accademia del Lusso branch in Belgrade since 2013. She provides guidance and information to candidates and assists in recruiting qualified students during the application and enrolment procedures. She also maintains relationships with ADL’s educational partners all over the world. She holds a BA in Italian and English Language and Literature and has been working in education for more than 10 years. Outside ADL, Jasmina enjoys movies, dancing salsa, cooking, travelling, and exploring new cultures and languages.