FASHION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
FASHION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ONLINE COURSE:
how to successfully navigate the fashion management and business world.
Work in fashion e-commerce, become the manager of a fashion or luxury company, or start your own fashion business!
- Fashion and Luxury Marketing
An examination of the marketing tools for planning, coordinating and developing new products and ventures in the fashion and luxury system, including the retail system, new technologies, and experiential marketing techniques.
- Retail Management & Sales Techniques
Gain working and strategical knowledge of sales within both retail and wholesale contexts. Branding, distribution, relationship with consumers, brand positioning, and new retails trends are all key aspects covered on the module.
- New Retail & E-Commerce Strategies
Acquire the business strategies for online sales in the fashion & luxury system, covering aspects such as the various online sales channels, online marketing strategies, and coexistence of a traditional and online distribution system.
- Fashion Buying
A study of the distribution system and its evolution, and an in-depth analysis of fashion buying aspects such as web buying, trend analysis, how to formulate a business plan, and the role of the fashion buyer and product manager.
- Fashion Graphic Communication
Learn how to successfully communicate your creative ideas through the visual language in an artistic, functional, and innovative way.
- Personal Branding & Portfolio
Gain the techniques required to create your own successful brand image and convey your brand identity.
Request info now…
Turn your PASSION into a CAREER
WHY CHOOSE AN ONLINE COURSE WITH ACCADEMIA DEL LUSSO?
- Live teaching with live teachers: real-time interaction with teachers
- Innovative distance-learning methods
- English-taught: study from anywhere in the world alongside other international students
- Taught by Made in Italy experts with a global outlook: learn aspects of world-renowned Italian style, innovation, and quality within an international context