FASHION COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
60 CFU credits
October / February (Applications are open)
Finding creative and innovative ways to transmit the identity of a fashion brand to its consumers: this is the challenge faced by fashion communication experts.
Using varied media – written, spoken, digital, and visual – these professionals combine their creative skills with a sharp awareness of business and strategy to find successful solutions to the communication needs of fashion and luxury brands and businesses.
This Master’s course in Fashion Communication Management provides the teaching and creative stimulus required to be able to follow the entire communication plan of fashion and luxury products (briefing, defining objectives, marketing strategy, organising a launch event or photoshoot, creating a press release, producing a company profile or fashion article), as well as the leadership skills required to manage the team of professionals who work in the communications department of a fashion business.
The course is taught by fashion communication experts and leaders in the industry, who provide stimulating content that is up to date with the world of work. Seminars, practical workshops, and meetings with other fashion and luxury brand professionals are a main focus of the course, alongside guided field trips to trade fairs, events, and businesses.
By the end of the course, among other skills students will be able to:
- Know the characteristics of the luxury market
- Analyse trends and create a trend book
- Perform client and competition analysis
- Use vector and bitmap graphics programmes for image management
- Perform fashion journalism, writing, and publishing activities
- Understand the role of the press office and public relations
- Organise fashion and luxury events
- Understand and follow communication strategies
- Complete a fashion photoshoot from research and moodboard creation to model casting and final image production
- Understand how social media is used by fashion brands
- Develop and manage personal business projects
- Create a professional identity
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury & Fashion Marketing
- Trends & Research
- International & Fashion Markets
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop & InDesign)
- Fashion Journalism & Web Editing
- Press Office & Public Relations
- Fashion & Luxury Event Management
- Fashion & Luxury Communication
- Styling & Shooting
- Social Media Management
- Personal Branding
- Exclusive Milan location: Our school is at the centre of Milan’s fashion district on Via Montenapoleone, amongst the most famous Italian and international brands.
- Learn from the experts: All our teachers are fashion experts who have current roles in prominent fashion and luxury businesses or own their own company.
- Acquire experience: Practical workshops provide opportunity to consolidate theoretical learning, gain experience, and be ready for the real world of work.
- Internships: Students at Accademia del Lusso have access to exclusive fashion internship opportunities thanks to the work of our Placement Office.
- Made in Italy: We are an Italian fashion school with a global outlook. Our teaching methods transmit the same qualities that make the Made in Italy brand an international benchmark for quality and innovation.
- University qualification: Our Master’s Courses are run in collaboration with our partner university and offer the opportunity to gain a recognised academic qualification.
- Quality teaching and small class sizes: We have high teaching standards and maintain limited class sizes to enhance teacher-student interaction.
3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent
Applicants with non-standard qualifications or who possess relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis
Suitable knowledge of English
This Master’s Course will prepare you for top management roles spanning diverse areas of the fashion and luxury sector, including:
Fashion Communication Management ● Fashion Events ● PR Management ● Press Office Management ● Fashion Photography ● Fashion Media ● Editing ● Fashion Styling ● Web Editing ● Social Media Management ● Image Consulting ● Fashion Research ● Fashion Consultancy ● Trends Research ● Art Direction
The knowledge and skills you acquire will also be transferable to roles within other industries.
The school Placement Office is constantly active in creating new fashion internship and job opportunities for students. It also provides assistance and guidance for students in their search for placements relevant to their course, career goals, and interests.
Support is given in developing self-promotion skills and our students have access to the large network of contacts and opportunities available exclusively to students of Accademia del Lusso.
Request info now…
Turn your PASSION into a CAREER