FASHION BRAND MANAGEMENT
60 CFU credits
October / February (Applications are open)
This Master’s in Fashion Brand Management provides dynamic and focussed teaching on all aspects of managing a luxury fashion brand, from researching trends to product development, brand philosophy to marketing strategies, eco-fashion to buying techniques.
The curriculum will expand and refine students’ existing skill sets and ensure they possess the right strategic, managerial, and entrepreneurial abilities to enable them to succeed as managers in this exciting yet challenging industry.
Business awareness, critical thinking, and leadership skills will become part of students’ daily activities through classroom and workshop tasks.
The course is taught by fashion brand experts and leaders in the industry who provide stimulating content that is up to date with the world of work. Seminars, practical workshops, and meetings with other fashion and luxury brand professionals are a main focus of the course, alongside guided field trips to trade fairs, events, and businesses.
The course programme covers a wide range of aspects in fashion brand management and also covers other related specialist knowledge, starting with an overview of Made in Italy and the luxury goods system in general, and moving onto more technical aspects such as trend research, the digital tools used for fashion graphic design, and social media management.
By the end of the course, among other skills students will be able to:
- Analyse trends and create a trend book
- Understand the fashion market, competitors and perform client analysis
- Use vector and bitmap graphics programmes for image management
- Know about communication strategies in the fashion sector
- Understand social media consumption habits and the dynamics of web/marketing 4.0
- Successfully analyse the main marketing and online retail channels
- Understand fashion buying techniques, the negotiation process, and merchandising
- Navigate experiential marketing and branding techniques
- Examine and use sales procedures
- Understand licensing
- Understand fashion products and their features, management, and timings
- Develop and manage personal business projects
- Create a professional identity
Request info now…
Turn your PASSION into a CAREER
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury & Fashion Marketing
- Trends & Research
- International & Fashion Markets
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop &InDesign)
- Fashion & Luxury Communication
- Social Media Management
- Buying Techniques & Merchandising
- Experiential Marketing & Branding
- Retail Management & Sales Techniques
- Licensing & Brand Extensions
- Fashion Product
- Personal Branding
- Exclusive Milan location: Our school is at the centre of Milan’s fashion district on Via Montenapoleone, amongst the most famous Italian and international brands.
- Learn from the experts: All our teachers are fashion experts who have current roles in prominent fashion and luxury businesses or own their own company.
- Acquire experience: Practical workshops provide opportunity to consolidate theoretical learning, gain experience, and be ready for the real world of work.
- Internships: Students at Accademia del Lusso have access to exclusive fashion internship opportunities thanks to the work of our Placement Office.
- Made in Italy: We are an Italian fashion school with a global outlook. Our teaching methods transmit the same qualities that make the Made in Italy brand an international benchmark for quality and innovation.
- University qualification: Our Master’s Courses are run in collaboration with our partner university and offer the opportunity to gain a recognised academic qualification.
- Quality teaching and small class sizes: We have high teaching standards and maintain limited class sizes to enhance teacher-student interaction.
3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent
Applicants with non-standard qualifications or who possess relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis
Suitable knowledge of English or Italian (depending on course language choice)
This Master’s Course will prepare you for top management roles spanning diverse areas of the fashion and luxury sector, including:
Fashion and Luxury Brand Management ● Marketing Management ● Product Development ● Sales Management ● Buying for the Fashion and Luxury Sector ● Retail Management ● Licensing ● Fashion Account Management ● Strategic Planning ● Fashion Consultancy ● Branding ● Fashion Communication and Public Relations ● Merchandising ● Fashion Distribution Management ● E-commerce Management ● Social Media Management ● Communication Management
The knowledge and skills you acquire will also be transferable to roles within other industries.
The school Placement Office is constantly active in creating new fashion internship and job opportunities for students. It also provides assistance and guidance for students in their search for placements relevant to their course, career goals, and interests.
Support is given in developing self-promotion skills and our students have access to the large network of contacts and opportunities available exclusively to students of Accademia del Lusso.