This Master’s in Fashion Brand Management provides dynamic and focussed teaching on all aspects of managing a luxury fashion brand, from researching trends to product development, brand philosophy to marketing strategies, eco-fashion to buying techniques.
The curriculum will expand and refine students’ existing skill sets and ensure they possess the right strategic, managerial, and entrepreneurial abilities to enable them to succeed as managers in this exciting yet challenging industry.
60 CFU Credits
1 Academic Year
English or Italian
18th January 2021 / 13th October 2021 (Applications are open)
Limited class size
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury & Fashion Marketing
- Trends & Research
- International & Fashion Markets
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop &InDesign)
- Fashion & Luxury Communication
- Social Media Management
- Buying Techniques & Merchandising
- Experiential Marketing & Branding
- Retail Management & Sales Techniques
- Licensing & Brand Extensions
- Fashion Product
- Personal Branding
- Exclusive Milan location: Our school is at the centre of Milan’s fashion district on Via Montenapoleone, amongst the most famous Italian and international brands.
- Learn from the experts: All our teachers are fashion experts who have current roles in prominent fashion and luxury businesses or own their own company.
- Acquire experience: Practical workshops provide opportunity to consolidate theoretical learning, gain experience, and be ready for the real world of work.
- Internships: Students at Accademia del Lusso have access to exclusive fashion internship opportunities thanks to the work of our Placement Office.
- Made in Italy: We are an Italian fashion school with a global outlook. Our teaching methods transmit the same qualities that make the Made in Italy brand an international benchmark for quality and innovation.
- University qualification: Our Master’s Courses are run in collaboration with our partner university and offer the opportunity to gain a recognised academic qualification.
- Quality teaching and small class sizes: We have high teaching standards and maintain limited class sizes to enhance teacher-student interaction.
The school Placement Office is constantly active in creating new fashion internship and job opportunities for students. It also provides assistance and guidance for students in their search for placements relevant to their course, career goals, and interests.
Support is given in developing self-promotion skills and our students have access to the large network of contacts and opportunities available exclusively to students of Accademia del Lusso.