FOR A FASHION COURSE AT ACCADEMIA DEL LUSSO
Applying for a fashion course at Accademia del Lusso Milan is simple. Our expert and dedicated admissions team is on-hand to guide you through the whole process, beginning with helping you choose the right course based on your career goals and interests.
Here is our standard application procedure.
(please note that we deal individually with every applicant: please get in touch if you have non-standard qualifications or needs and we will be pleased to offer you advice.)
Step 1: Check you meet the course entry requirements (see individual course pages for this).
N.B. Students currently in their final year of high school/university can apply for a course at ADLM to start in the following academic year by sending an official letter from their current place of study. Please contact us for more details.
Step 2: Fill in the contact form on this website with your details, selecting the course you want to apply for or would like more information about. Our admissions staff will contact you in a short time to guide you through the rest of the procedure.
Step 3: Your allocated admissions officer will let you know which documents to send to allow us to verify that you are eligible to apply for the course (see below for the full list of documents to send).
Step 4: You will be notified by email of your acceptance onto the course and will also complete and sign the application form and pay the enrolment fee (if applicable).
Step 5: Once you have been admitted onto the course, you will receive help to find accommodation in Milan, and if you are a non-European citizen you can also get help with the visa application procedure and any other paperwork related to your move to Italy.
Request info now…
Turn your PASSION into a CAREER
The documents you will normally need to send with your application are as follows:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- A copy of your most recent academic qualification(s)
- Signed personal statement
- Academic transcripts of your most recent qualification(s)
- (Not compulsory) Portfolio: we encourage any demonstration of students’ talent and skills, but this is not mandatory in order to be accepted onto a course
- For non-native speakers of English/Italian (according to the chosen course language): Proof of your language level in English/Italian. Your allocated admissions officer will be able to tell you how to do this, as we asses each student on an individual basis. An online language interview may be required if you do not have a formal language certificate.
- Copy of a valid identity document, such as an ID card (EU citizens only) or passport (non-EU citizens). N.B. If you are from a non-EU country, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the course end date.
- Master’s Courses only: 2 reference letters from professional, academic, or personal referees (this is not compulsory but is encouraged as part of the application).
N.B. Any differences from the documents listed above will be communicated to you by your allocated admissions officer.
TUITION FEE PAYMENT
Payment of the enrolment fee, if applicable, must be completed upon signing the application/registration form once you have received confirmation of your acceptance onto the course.
Payment of the tuition fees can be made in a single transaction or in instalments. Full details regarding the possibility of payment in instalments can be found on the course application form. Please note that in any case, payment must be completed before course attendance.
If your visa application is unsuccessful, you will receive a full refund of any fees you have already paid.