English (Italian lessons included)
Choose your attendance type: available options include in person, fully online, or talk to our student advisers about our blended option
WHO IS THE FOUNDATION YEAR FOR?
The Foundation Year at Accademia del Lusso Milan is aimed at those who want to study a bachelor’s degree in Italy but who do not meet the minimum schooling requirement of 12 years. At the end of the foundation year, as long as you meet all of the entry requirements, you will be able to go on to study a bachelor’s degree at Accademia del Lusso.
It is also suitable for those who are interested in Italian language and culture as well as Fashion and Design, since these subjects are all covered during the course.
- Italian language course (from A1/A2 to B1/B2): 200 hours
- History and Italian Culture: 80 hours
- Design History: 50 hours
- History of Ancient and Modern Art: 50 hours
- Drawing Techniques: 50 hours
- Basics of Graphic Design: 35 hours
- Interactive Workshop: 35 hours
Request info now…
Turn your PASSION into a CAREER